Amol Dhamne is a management graduate from University of Pune, with specialization in Marketing and HR. He is a certified ‘Strength Scope’ trainer. He carries a corporate experience of over 17 years in the field of sales, learning and development and HR in top notch FMCG, Insurance, Banking and Automobile companies.
He has effectively held active frontline to senior positions which tested his grit and determination in setting up and turning around critical teams. With the help of his diverse background in various industries he has demonstrated his strengths in four core functional areas L and D, Competency Mapping Assessment Centers, Corporate Training Execution Training Content Development and HR. As a result of his exposure into these areas he has a practical and realistic view of conducting programs and HR consulting.
In his earlier stint with Amway, Max New York Life Insurance, HSBC Bank, Future Generali India Life Ins. Co., and TATA Motors Ltd., he was actively associated in training life cycle management for employees/channel workforce and building and enhancing their capability.
As a consultant and a facilitator Amol has:
• Conducted field diagnostic as a part of TNI for 2 large automobile companies.
• Conducted activity based learning interventions as a consultant facilitator.
• Developed and Designed the competency framework and formulating job descriptions for a mid- sized MNC.
• Designed and executed Assessment and Development Centre for a mid-sized MNC.
• Facilitated Selling Skills program for a large automobile company.
• Assessed managers using business simulations on organization competencies at middle management level for:
• a large German Automobile Company,
• a Large South Based Media House and
• an Indian Agriculture Company
• Facilitated Competency, leadership and manager development programmes for a Large Real Estate Company and a Indian Private Bank
• Interventions have also been in the areas of measuring training effectiveness and on-field facilitation
Amol has passion for human development and firmly believes in shaping employees as “each one of us possess some skills which need to be leveraged in the right manner”. He has always been a team player and believes in investing time for their development.
He enjoys playing badminton and cycling in his free time and also loves travelling across India. Amol has a lot of field orientation and understanding in diverse industries which helps him stay connected with business and also makes him an effective experiential facilitator.