Vinayak Joshi is a management graduate from Pune University with specialization in Marketing. He is a certified ‘DISC’ trainer. He has corporate experience of two decades in the field of business, operations and customer service in top notch FMCG, consumer durables and telecom companies.
He has effectively held senior positions which tested his grit and determination in turning around weak P and Ls. His competence lies in business development, customer service and operations. He meticulously utilizes his experience of business realities and challenges in his workshop designs and delivery.
His expertise of leading large group of people and cross functional teams to deliver business goals brings practicality in his workshops. He has successfully managed start-ups which give him a strategic bent of mind for facilitating meaningful discussions.
Rajiv is a post graduate and is an alumni of MDI Gurgaon. A certified executive coach from International association of coaches (IAC) he is the Pune chapter President of International Association of Coaches (IAC). Currently, Rajiv is pursuing a fellow programme in organizational development from AHRD Ahmedabad.As a consultant and a facilitator Vinayak has:
• Developed and Designed the competency framework and formulating job descriptions for a large MNC
• Designed Competency framework and performance management for a mid-size utility solution company
• Facilitated Sales capability development programme for a large Indian FMCG company
Lead HR Consulting for mid-size organizations in utility solutions, civil consulting, manufacturing
• Assessed managers using business simulations on organization competencies at middle management level for a large US consumer durable MNC for talent identification
• Facilitated Competency, leadership and manager development programmes for large IT, Manufacturing and Telecom organizations in India and Bangladesh
• Conducted Open events on topics like Sales leadership, First time manager, and Emotional intelligence in Bangladesh
Vinayak has passion for human development and innovating business processes. ‘Employees are the most valuable assets’ is his strong belief which comes from his talent of being an effective football coach. He has always been mentoring and coaching his team for developing many individuals to take up senior roles.
He is an executive committee member of a football academy in Pune which is committed to youth development through activity based curriculum to bring about behaviour change using the medium of sport. He is an avid reader. He enjoys books on life and motivation. With boundless energy, zest for life and a never say die spirit.
Vinayak’s competency of creating personal and managerial success, enhancing leadership capabilities for building winning teams makes him an effective experiential facilitator.