The global economy is undergoing rapid change and today’s leaders must be able to do more with less. The fast changing environment puts enormous pressure on senior leaders to perform and excel at different roles. One on one coaching has been recognized as the most effective method of leadership and capability development at senior levels.
Some of the important benefits of coaching are :
- Improved effectiveness and productivity
- Increased teamwork and collaboration
- Take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicate more effectively
The coaching interventions are designed to support the leaders of an organization to enhance their leadership skills. Coaching is conducted based on the internationally accepted GROW model by certified and experienced coaches.